Saturday, December 13, 2008

Begining PHP

hi Guys, How r u ? Now, I am here to teach you web desiging.You Know, I am feeling very exciting.I hope my blogging journey will be very enjoyable. As I know every person wants to become a web designer. But Courses are too expensive. Every person cann't afford course fee. So I want to assist my friends. So I started this blog.
I will instruct u mainly php here.As You know, PHP is a new trend for creating dynamic sites. Do u know what's the meaning of dynamic web pages. I think that is my first topic to reveal here.
Dynamic sites means those sites which are connected with database. Connecting database means fetching,inserting,and deleting data in database. And Static means just providing information to visitors.Some persons know how to design website but don't know how to connect and use database.I'll tell u everything here. Just keep in touch.Ohhhhhhh, I was blankout to share something But Now I w'll give u a amazing surprise with in coming days.It will be a New Year Surprise. Lets wait and watch..

2 comments:

  1. Hey....... nice to c ur blog!
    congrats.... it's a nice beginning n i wish things will b rocking in da near future!
    Keep Posting n have a nice day! :)

    RD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hare krishna..... I am glad to share,here's a little stuff.this stuff you'll never experience. My parents visted vidhawan on 2 dec.. From there My parents got a lot of amazing picture.So I want to share unusual pictures here..I think you should watch this video.It's delightfully weird. let's go now and share this video with your grandparents,parents,friends and coveted viewers . I am sure they will enjoy a lot. Constantly being surprised them and collect blessing !!!!!!

    Have a nice watching!!!!!

    ReplyDelete